Post-Construction Cleaning Services
We use GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS in our post-construction cleanings to ensure environmental safety. We take care to note any damage we may come across while in the process of cleaning and report it to the Construction Manager. Each phase of Post-Construction Cleaning can be ordered independently. Please see below for detail on our three phase post-construction cleaning process.
1st PHASE: ROUGH CLEANING
To be customized to the particular needs of the project. We report any damage that we find to the builder.
- Remove trash, dirt and small debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of it in accordance to the Contractor’s instructions
- Scrape and wash inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors
- Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills and tracks
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Clean all water heaters
- Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area)
- Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain
2nd PHASE: FINAL CLEANING
To be customized to the particular needs of the project.
- Remove trash, dirt and small debris from the interior of the unit and dispose of according to the Contractor’s instructions
- Remove all packing materials, temporary labels, operating/maintenance manuals and place them in a specified drawer as directed
- Clean and shine inside of windows that are reachable (with a two step ladder) and sliding glass doors (Window Cleaning*)
- Dust and/or vacuum walls and ceilings as required
- Clean ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Clean blinds, window sills/ledges, baseboards, and inside closets
- Clean all wood casings, sills and shelving
- Clean all interior doors
- Clean outside and inside of all exterior doors and thresholds
- Clean and polish kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops and vanity tops
- Vacuum and wipe down the inside of all cabinets
- Bottom drawers will be removed from cabinets to get any excess debris/dirt, etc. from under the drawer
- Polish all cabinets, vanities, other stained woodwork, and stainless steel sinks
- Clean all plumbing and electrical fixtures and related trim, all medicine cabinets, mirrors and bath accessories, and all appliances
- Vacuum and mop all tile, linoleum, wood and concrete floors
- Sweep and mop all interior storage areas and garages
- Sweep and mop exterior patios/porches (Power Wash*)
3rd PHASE: TOUCH UP CLEANING
This is a general list that will be customized to the particular needs of the project.
Not all post-construction cleaning projects require a “Touch-Up” as most times the building/home is ready to be used after the “Final Cleaning” is done. It is also common that subcontractors have to correct or do final touches after the “Final Cleaning” has been done and another cleaning is needed. The “Touch Up Cleaning” means to be exactly that, retouching most areas that were cleaned before to remove dust, marks from shoes, fingerprints, etc. Therefore, “Touch-Up Cleanings” can be ordered as many times as needed until the unit is delivered.
- Clean, shine, dust and/or vacuum all areas
- Touch-up and polish all cabinets, vanities and other stained woodwork, and all stainless steel sinks and appliances
- Mop floors as needed*Other Services We Offer
*Other Services We Offer
These services are estimated individually
- CARPET CLEANING
- FLOOR SCRUBBING
- TILE CLEANING
- WINDOW CLEANING
- POWER WASH
SCHEDULE YOUR CLEANING TODAY
To receive a free Post-Construction cleaning estimate, please fill out the form below as thoroughly as possible.
Eloisa Alvarez, Owner
Hours Available for Cleaning:
Mon-Sat 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sun by appointment
We provide references by request, and will try to match references to clients with similar houses and concerns.